FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM: FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New GunZ Download Link COMING Tommorrow Check Download Section Fixed Errors! By SantaClawz !!!!

Zigaroth Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zigaroth

Zigaroth Application Empty
PostSubject: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 am

Daniel's GM/HGM Application
------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Basic(Haven't created)

Activity Hours
-----------------
Sunday and Saturday:Usually 3 hours at minimum if i could play .
Monday-Friday:2-4 hours

Biography: I am a person who could do helpful things for the server like inviting more players to play Forbidden gunz . I could help people who have doubts and I am also not biased and can uphold peace and order . I am responsible and will clear my task no matter what .

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?: I have been GM in smggunz before last year . I know what it is like to be in a staff . What problems would there be , Some common questions asked by regular players . And i have been playing different servers for example Darkgunz , Trinitygunz , DR gunz , SMG gunz(Light gunz) , ExtremeGamersgunz , And alot more .

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position?: I do not have any Staff members to support my application honestly speaking . I think Elios or Traced from DG I guess .

Do you have any experience being a GameMaster?: Yes i do but i lost the screenshots of it . It was on Smggunz .

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community?: I would make Forbiddengunz more fun for regular players such as hosting events , Playing in a normal room with other regular players where they can relax and enjoy , Invite more players to join the server , Uphold peace and order , I know all different kinds of hacks so i would know whether the person is hacking or not and could give punishment .

Contact information: jiahaodaniel@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
IWuvElio
Administrator
Administrator
IWuvElio

PostSubject: Hmm Accept or Decline.   Zigaroth Application EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Well Ziga ik your a good player
You dont ego like most players Smile

Well for now you can be Tgm

/Will be moved until i get my powers back and you will be tgm.

Welcome to the Staff!
Back to top Go down
VargustPRO

VargustPRO

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:06 am

yeah Welcome ..
Back to top Go down
IloveDrew

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 am

yawn... ego's everyone in dg well almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
IWuvElio
Administrator
Administrator
IWuvElio

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:36 pm

naaah its not like that

its they ego at him for owning em Smile
Back to top Go down
Zigaroth

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:03 am

Motion , sometimes i might ego . But i will control them ^^ . I just sometimes hate the players of different attitude . Thinking they are the best . And even when they lose , They started insulting . All i did was say 1v1 . I might say it in a mean way , But it's just a 1v1 . I never say anything in a 1v1 . I never scold anyone before . I never even use the word fuck to anybody . Nor anything . Unless it's just joking for example hey nigga (: . I never seriously egoed anyone . I might still have a child mind in game as i was bored . But i still can have mature thinking to know when is the right time to stop when is the right time to ego with jokes . Thank you very much for accepting me as a TGM anyway .
Back to top Go down
IWuvElio
Administrator
Administrator
IWuvElio

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 am

" I never even use the word fuck to anybody "

LOL U SAID IT ME ME YESTERDAY OR DAY BEFORE OR IDK

Ive seen u say it to everyone u see that dosnt 1 v 1 u Wink

O Wait Fuxx thats me >.<

-Rages-
Back to top Go down
Zigaroth

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 am

•TheOne• wrote:
" I never even use the word fuck to anybody "

LOL U SAID IT ME ME YESTERDAY OR DAY BEFORE OR IDK

Ive seen u say it to everyone u see that dosnt 1 v 1 u Wink

O Wait Fuxx thats me >.<

-Rages-

FUCK YOUUUUUUU !!!! AHAHAS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILoveCallum
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:33 am

/denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zigaroth Application   Zigaroth Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zigaroth Application
Page 1 of 1