FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM: FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New GunZ Download Link COMING Tommorrow Check Download Section Fixed Errors! By SantaClawz !!!!

I can also be made of the heart,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reneff

I can also be made of the heart, Empty
PostSubject: I can also be made of the heart,   I can also be made of the heart, EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm

bell looks like snow, whether the door opened to meet will be the fall or spring, are the first touch of snow in the face, or I can light leaning on it, not wait for the door tiffany jewelry, has been listening to ring tones such as snow.
Mottled look at the world's most hi snow white hair, but can still handle side by side, and that is a non-seasonal differences between the most is the dripping snow, sprinkle on top of the Chang Yen, the Red and time are thrown into the eyes behind can only envy the look. Always believed, if winter comes, if there is snow, Red Dust, the careless, I can abandon my clear tiffany rings , grow old together.
[/url]stars, his tiffany co necklace sale cold. You keep smoking, his eyes are not dry a tear, cold trembling fingers holding a cigarette, this winter, a particularly cold, you're sitting stairs raging cold, tightly hold the phone, waiting. Finally a flashing screen, fluorescent, with a word or two late, and your tears out one hit the screen, ash kept falling on the feet, eyes, the reflection of the screen I love you. You finally started crying in the dark corridor, biting his lips tightly, around his shoulders, fragile mess.
Do not you remember how to smile and go tiffany bracelet, you do not know how to warm up the cold bed, your head full of all the disappointments of life on the road. Do you know that negative emotions, because the most recent, very fun, they are not decadent, not sad, you know, it is greed, as you have a greed, there is a desire, all the results, are asking for trouble, suffer. But you knew that greed, in fact, the idea is not a luxury, and those hearts full of people than you down and out of greed to nothing, after all, you expect only the most simple happiness. Sometimes, you think fate gives you a choice seems, in fact you did not even have a choice. You always talks to you no tiffany silver earrings what, you will accept my gift, in fact, was very worried about you, you do not know then is a blessing or a curse, you do not know or accept my gift to endure pain. In fact you do is to rely on strong as the only one who could do nothing.
Back to top Go down

I can also be made of the heart,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK  :: GunZ General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: