FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM: FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New GunZ Download Link COMING Tommorrow Check Download Section Fixed Errors! By SantaClawz !!!!

immediately called the police.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FHDBGJK

immediately called the police. Empty
PostSubject: immediately called the police.       immediately called the police. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Zhang the pack hanging in a chair, sat down, then and children carefully study up the menu. "Eat it, coach outlet online food to eat feel good. Last time" "Mom, I would like to eat fish." ... Then a middle-aged man from ms. Zhang's table walk through, conveniently pick off her hang on the chair bag, as if nothing has occurredly walked out of the hotel. Ms. Zhang such as coach purses outlet, ready to pay, just detection oneself of bag gone. Ms. Zhang very worried, "my bag has a cash 8,000 yuan, a small quick, and my family and id card and card. Package lost can do so?" Ms. Zhang immediately coach bags outlet the police. After receiving alarm, east to police station at the hotel, accesses the police surveillance video, found ShunShouQianYang away to ms. Zhang satchel suspicious man.Pretended order tao walk zips pocket propertyDecember 2010 early day, coach handbags outlet road a hotpot restaurant business. In the hall, steaming voices bubbled up. From jinan to Texas, Mr. Wang and friends at table, they come to Texas on business. After eating a meal, Mr. Wang forestalls to the bags store online sale check, but searched pockets, but didn't find his wallet. "Don't worry, you again think well, where did you?" Friend kindly remind Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang anxious to say: "we sat down to dinner, 12 after coat off set in the chair! In order to pay is easy, I gave the coach wallet on the right side of the pocket. How now gone? No it was stolen?" In Mr. Wang's request, they looked at the hotel surveillance video, found a man on Mr. Wang sat down after half an hour entered the hotel and looks cheapcoachoutletsale ground, sitting on the back of the table, Mr. Wang without order, had five or six minutes to leave the hotel. Will is he? Alarm, after a policeman carefully distinguish, and found that the man in after sit down, while no one noticed him around, side watching la gucci outlet menu, posing with Mr. Wang side with back-to-back and sit

others be hidden from the chair next time, hand hooked mr.wang pocket of my wallet. Mr. Wang's gucci bags in cash, debit card worth about $10,000 property.Fake id waiter stealing and get out The summer of 2010, citizens in a hotel rooms li dongfeng within please friends to dinner. Eat them here, gucci shoes a handful of their clothes hung in the compartment within the racks, after eating a meal, Mr. Li's several friends found his wallet or cash disappeared. The irate Mr. Li find a restaurant, the person in charge of the principal fashiong sunglasses sale contacted the pack attendant, but for Mr. Li pack service waiter has contacted not top. Alarm, after police after verification, and found that the waiter with a fake id. And hotel has said that the waiter to the hotel work less than two months.Police say, is probably the gucci belt appeared in helping customers to hang their clothes at the same time, conveniently stole their possessions, managed with gucci wallet and fled.Police court: when repast goods should be put in sightDE city east to police station deputy director WangLiXin analysis says, this kind of case occurs in spring winter festival in the guccioutlet-mall lobby.

Back to top Go down

immediately called the police.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK  :: ForbiddenGunZ :: GunZ Events-
Jump to: